UniverseGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UniverseGunz

UniverseGunz the new Privat Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Question]How can i convert somthing from...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lolatbob
User
User
lolatbob

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-18

[Question]How can i convert somthing from... Empty
PostSubject: [Question]How can i convert somthing from...   [Question]How can i convert somthing from... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:58 am

Hey i would just like to know how you would convert somthing from google scetch up (I find it easyer to draw with that than GTK) into somthing that is readable by gunz?

Sorry for the noob question, but yea i have a good map and some guns that a drew on google sketch that would be great for this server...
Back to top Go down
Craziix3
UG-Owner
UG-Owner
Craziix3

Female Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: [Question]How can i convert somthing from...   [Question]How can i convert somthing from... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:12 pm

Draw some on Sketchup then post it here.
People should rate it and if its good you can
make it with GTK. :]
Back to top Go down
https://universegunz.forumieren.com
lolatbob
User
User
lolatbob

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: [Question]How can i convert somthing from...   [Question]How can i convert somthing from... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Im currently trying to change it into GTK/ Blender compadible files, shouldent take tooo long but yea i need to install some stuff first Very Happy I'm going to post some SS's of a sniper rifle i found on one of my many many flashdrives lol D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Question]How can i convert somthing from...   [Question]How can i convert somthing from... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Question]How can i convert somthing from...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UniverseGunz :: General :: GFX Section-
Jump to: